Home Care Solutions of St. Louis provides the very best solution for older adults throughout the
St. Louis community, who prefer to stay at home where their quality of life is enhanced without the
stress and hardships of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits.
- Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care.
- Meal Preparation & Nutrition – a key part of clients health is a quality diet and hydration.
- Transportation and Mobility – attending doctor’s appointments, errands to grocery, drug or other stores, light exercise and walking outdoors.
- Companionship and Recreation – attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
- Household Tasks – light cleaning, changing of linens and making of beds, assistance with pets, and laundry.
- Respite – family caregivers and spouses can get a much needed break.
- Specialized Care – Special conditions require special care. Clients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, cancer and other conditions often require onsite training which is performed by our Training Director in the client’s home with the care team.